2019 Coordinated Election
IMPORTANT DATES - 2019 COORDINATED ELECTION IN SUMMIT COUNTY, COLORADO
Skip the Lines! Vote Early & Vote by Mail
There are many ways to return your Mail Ballot. Once you've voted, placed your ballot into the secrecy sleeve that is provided to you within your ballot packet, seal the secrecy sleeve (that now contains the voted ballot) inside the return envelope. Then sign the back of your return envelope and you're ready to return your ballot.
- Affix postage to return envelope and place your ballot in the mail
- Drop off your ballot at any Summit County 24-hour ballot drop box (5 locations in Summit County, listed below)
- Drop off your ballot at the Old County Courthouse in Breckenridge during business hours prior to and on Election Day
- Drop off your ballot to any Summit County VSPC on Election Day from 7:00am-7:00pm
24-HOUR BALLOT DROP BOXES
24-hour Ballot Drop Boxes will be opened the week of October 14, 2019 and closed at 7:00PM on Election Day (Tuesday, November 5, 2019)
- SILVERTHORNE: Summit County North Branch Library: 651 Center Circle
- FRISCO: Summit County Commons: 0037 Peak One Drive
- FRISCO: Town Hall: 1 Main Street
- BRECKENRIDGE: Summit County Historic Courthouse: 208 East Lincoln Avenue
- DILLON: Town Hall: 275 Lake Dillon Drive
COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE BALLOT DROP-OFF
Clerk & Recorder's Office | Old County Courthouse - Main Floor located at 208 East Lincoln Avenue Breckenridge, CO 80424
Week of October 28, 2019 through Election Day (Tuesday, November 5, 2019)
8:00am - 5:00pm (regular business hours)
VOTER SERVICE POLLING CENTER ELECTION DAY DROP OFF
Didn't get to the Post Office or one of the 24-hour drop boxes? Absolutely must have that "I Voted" sticker to wear all day? We On Election Day, swing by whichever Summit County Voter Service Polling Center is convenient for you with your Summit County ballot. VSPCs are open between 7:00AM and 7:00PM on Election Day.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING
Didn't receive your Mail Ballot? New to Colorado? You can register to vote, update an existing voter record and cast your vote at a Voter Service Polling Center before Election Day. Note: you do not need to vote at the nearest polling center to your residence, but voters are required to vote within the COUNTY they reside in. The only location available for Early Voting is the Breckenridge VSPC, located at the Old County Courthouse - Top Floor, at 208 East Lincoln Avenue Breckenridge, CO 80424.
The Early Voting Voter Service Polling Center in Breckenridge will be open the following dates/times:
- Monday, October 28 through Friday, November 1, 2019 8:30am-4:30pm
- Monday, November 4, 2019 between 8:30AM-4:30PM
- Saturday Early Voting Day: November 2 8:00am-12:00pm (4 hours)
- Early voting is not available Sundays
ELECTION DAY IN-PERSON VOTING
Didn't receive your Mail Ballot?
Register to Vote, Update an Existing Voter Record, and Vote on Election Day at the below listed Voter Service Polling Center locations in Summit County. Note: you do not need to vote at the nearest polling center to your residence, but voters are required to vote within the COUNTY they reside in.
Election Day for the 2019 Coordinated is Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Summit County Voter Service Polling Centers (3) will be open from 7:00am to 7:00pm on Election Day
Voter Service Polling Center (VSPC) Locations open on Election Day:
BRECKENRIDGE: OLD COUNTY COURTHOUSE
208 EAST LINCOLN AVENUE
FRISCO: COMMUNITY & SENIOR CENTER
83 NANCY'S PLACE
SILVERTHORNE: SILVERTHORNE PAVILION
400 BLUE RIVER PARKWAY
REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE THROUGH THE COLORADO SECRETARY OF STATE
Register to vote -or- view or update your existing record online: Secretary of State's website.
In order to register to vote, you must be:
- United States Citizen
- 18 years or older on or before election day
- Completed and signed form (form not required if Registering online at www.GoVoteColorado.com)
- Colorado resident for at least 22 days before the election
- Furnish an acceptable form of identification
REGISTER WITH A PAPER FORM
WITHDRAWAL/CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
Sample Ballots and Public Notices regarding the 2019 Coordinated Election will be posted here when they become available.
In May of 2019, the Colorado Secretary of State announced the following content for the 2019 Coordinated Election ballot, available online here.