COVID-19 Business Resources
Summit County businesses can make use of the following resources during COVID-19 response, stabilization and recovery.
Roadmap to Recovery and Business Protocols
- The Roadmap to Recovery (pdf) (as of 5/22/20) outlines our community’s path through stabilization to recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Summit County Business Physical Distancing Protocol Form (pdf) helps businesses identify and implement strategies to protect the health of their employees and members of the public by reducing opportunities for disease transmission. This document does not need to be submitted to Summit County Public Health, but must be posted at your business and distributed to all employees.
- The Public Health Order Compliance Poster (pdf) must be posted at the entry to all businesses and workplaces. You do not need to use this poster, but you need to provide signage that shows; 1) Asking sick persons to stay out, 2) Cough/sneeze etiquette, 3) 6-feet plus separation, 4) No hand shaking and 5) Face covers.
If your business has questions that are not answered in the Roadmap to Recovery or the Physical Distancing Protocol Form, please call 970-668-9730.
FAQ Video on Business Protocols. It's Simple!
Guidance is being developed by Summit County, the State of Colorado and specific industries to guide businesses as they reopen to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
*Guidance listed with an asterisk is from industry resources. While this guidance may be very helpful, it is not required to be implemented, and is not necessarily endorsed by Summit County. Please refer to all applicable Summit County Public Health guidance for required protocols.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Healthy Child Care Colorado Health & Safety Toolkit (pdf)
Children’s Day Camps & Youth Sports Camps
- Summit County Contractor/Construction Site Requirements (pdf)
- Construction Job Site Safety (pdf)
- Construction Job Site Safety - Spanish (pdf)
General Cleaning Guidance
Elective Medical Services/Dental
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
- State of Colorado Public Health Order 20-29 (pdf)
- American Dental Hygienists’ Association (pdf)*
Lodging (Short Term)
- Summit County Lodging Guidance (pdf)
- CDPHE Short-Term Rental Guidance
- Expedia Group Cleanliness Standards (pdf)*
- Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (pdf)*
- American Hotel and Lodging Association (pdf)*
Nursing Homes and Congregate Care Facilities
Outdoor Recreation-Based Businesses
- This category includes outfitters, alpine slides, go-karts and recreational equipment rentals.
- Guidance will be posted as it becomes available.
Personal Recreation: Sports, Pools, Spas Parks, Rec Centers and Gyms
- Guidance will be posted as it becomes available
Places of Worship
Ski Industry Guidance
Transportation, Public & Private
Colorado Economic Development and Business Resources
These organizations have compiled and are producing resources for Colorado businesses. More resources will be listed as they become available.
There are a number of loans available to small businesses in the community, and those listed below are not an exhaustive list. More funding sources will be listed as they become available.
- Colorado OEDIT COVID-19 Alternative Funding List for Small Businesses
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance (EIDL)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgivable Payroll Loans
- Small Business Emergency Loans for Rural Colorado
- Kiva 0% Interest Small Business Loans