03/13/2023: DO NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES IF MORTGAGE COMPANY REMITS PAYMENTS
11/1/2022: The 2022 property tax sale is complete. Online payments for non real property have been turned back on. If your real property has a tax lien on it, please contact the office for redemption information.
10/11/2022: Online payments have been turned off. The office is only accepting certified funds (cash, cashiers check, wire) between now and the tax sale on 10/27/2022
09/15/2022: Dates to Remember before the Tax Lien Sale starts Upcoming Important Dates to Remember
06/23/2022: Treasurer's Office Hosts 64 Counties at Summer Conference 64 Counties at Summer Conference
05/26/2022: Second Half property taxes due by June 15th. Click to Pay or View current balance
04/25/2022: Full installment of property taxes due by April 30th. Click to Pay or View current balance
02/28/2022: First half property taxes. Click to Pay or View current balance.
02/21/2022: One week out from February 28th first half property tax payment due date
02/14/2022: Treasurer completes $40M purchase, doubling County managed portfolio to $80M
02/07/2022: Did not receive a personal property tax notice but historically have? HB21-1312 might be why - personal property exemption now $50,000
01/17/2022: Tax notices have been mailed/emailed to all tax payers. If you do not receive your 2021 Property Tax Bill by the end of January 2022, send us an email to verify your mailing address. Click here to pay online.
The County Treasurer collects all revenues on behalf of public entities which use property tax as a source of revenue, The Treasurer also functions as the County's banker: receiving, investing, and disbursing monies in accordance with state statute.
- How do I change my mailing address?
- When are taxes due?
- What is the fee for late payments?
- I need to pay my property taxes but noticed there is a tax lien on my property. What now?
- Will I lose my property if it goes to Tax Lien Sale?
- What is the difference between real and personal property?
- How do I sign up for eNotices?
- How can I verify if my taxes have been paid this year?
- How can I obtain a receipt for last year's taxes?
- Do you accept postmarks?
- I just purchased this property. Why am I being billed for last year's taxes?