09/26/2023: IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER -
Friday, October 13, 2023 - Last day to make payments online or to receive personal check.
Monday, October 16, 2023 - Payments received can only be Certified Funds (cash, wire transfer, or cashier checks)
Monday, October 23, 2023 - Any tax certificates request form submitted from the dates of: Friday, November 3, 2023 through Sunday, November 5, 2023 will be processed first thing today.
Monday, November 6, 2023 through Sunday, November 12, 2023 - No tax certificates will be processed.
Monday, November 6, 2023 - Deadline for Real Property Payments on or before 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Tax Sale (Online only)
Friday, November 10, 2023 - Veteran's Day (Closed)
Monday, November 13, 2023 - Receiving all payments and tax certificates will be processed.
06/26/2023: OFFICE IS CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY - JULY 3 & 4, 2023
06/16/2023: Delinquent property tx notices will be mailed out the first week of July 2023.
06/14/2023: Second Half property taxes due by June 15th. Click to Pay or View current balance
05/04/2023: 2023/2024 Property Valuation Click here
05/29/2023: Second Half property taxes due by June 15th. Click to Pay or View current balance
03/28/2023: Full installment of property taxes due by April 30th. Honor postmark dates - Click to Pay or View current balance
03/28/2023: Did not receive a personal property tax notice but historically have? HB21-1312 might be why - personal property exemption now $50,000
03/13/2023: DO NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES IF MORTGAGE COMPANY REMITS PAYMENTS
- How do I change my mailing address?
- When are taxes due?
- What is the fee for late payments?
- I need to pay my property taxes but noticed there is a tax lien on my property. What now?
- Will I lose my property if it goes to Tax Lien Sale?
- What is the difference between real and personal property?
- How do I sign up for eNotices?
- How can I verify if my taxes have been paid this year?
- How can I obtain a receipt for last year's taxes?
- Do you accept postmarks?
- I just purchased this property. Why am I being billed for last year's taxes?