Well Water

Properties on Well Water

All STR properties served by well water will be required to submit a well permit at renewal and submittal.  If the STR has a hot tub, the well permit must show proper augmentation in order to continue using the hot tub. 

Please review the county's memo on short term rentals and well water for more information.

If the property has a hot tub and does not have proper augmentation, please visit the Vidler Water website to apply.  If Vidler is unable to augment your well, you may use a 3rd party delivery service.  Some companies that offer this service are:

Mcdonald Farms Enterprises, Inc.

Foothills Water Services LLC

Affordable Mountain Hot Tubs