Rates & Fees
Equivalent tap units for a property are determined by the Equivalent Tap Schedule.
- Tap Fee: The tap purchase fee is $9,000.00 per equivalent tap unit. Taps are purchased upon submittal of a Building Permit Application with the Building Inspection Department. Sewer plant personnel will review building plans to provide a tap unit calculation quote. Tap fees must be paid prior to receiving sewer sign-off on the building permit sign-off card.
- Inspection Fee: The fee is $100.00 per inspection. The inspection fee must be paid in advance of the inspection, at the time the tap fee is paid. Please request an inspection by sewer plant personnel at least 24 hours in advance. Inspections may be scheduled Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- y Fee: The sewer stand-by fee is $60.00 per equivalent tap unit, per quarter. The stand-by fee is charged once the tap fee payment and signed tap agreement have been received.
- Sewer User Fee: The sewer user fee is $108.90 per equivalent tap unit, per quarter. Stand-by service will convert to a quarterly sewer user fee upon issuance of certificate of occupancy for the property. User fee service may begin earlier; when the tap connection has been made into the main line, depending upon the project.
- Late Payment Penalty: All charges for which payment is not received by the last day of the quarter in which it was due shall have added interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
Sewer stand-by and/or service fees are billed quarterly, in advance. Quarterly billing dates are as follows:
|QUARTER||SERVICE PERIOD||BILL MAILED||PAYMENT DUE||LATE PENALTY ASSESSED|
|Q1||JANUARY - MARCH||JANUARY 1||FEBRUARY 1||MARCH 31|
|Q2||APRIL - JUNE||APRIL 1||MAY 1||JUNE 30|
|Q3||JULY - SEPTEMBER||JULY 1||AUGUST 1||SEPTEMBER 30|
|Q4||OCTOBER - DECEMBER||OCTOBER 1||NOVEMBER 1||DECEMBER 31|