The open houses and online survey offer the opportunity to share feedback on the growth of short-term rentals in Summit County residential neighborhoods
Contact: Nicole Valentine, Director of Communications, Summit County Government
SUMMIT COUNTY -- Community Members are invited to attend the Short-Term Rental Open Houses occurring this week and next throughout the county as well as take the online survey. The open houses and online survey are an opportunity for community members to share their thoughts, ideas, and feedback regarding the growth of short-term rentals in our community, particularly in residential neighborhoods that have traditionally served as workforce housing.
“We know that the density of short-term rentals in Summit County far exceeds any other county in Colorado,” said Commissioner Tamara Pogue. “We are seeing unprecedented growth and we appreciate all of the various perspectives that our community members offer about their experience with short-term rentals in their neighborhoods. This input and the suggestions we receive will drive how we approach short-term rental policies moving forward.”
Open House Details:
- Tuesday, July 19, 5:30-7pm, Ten Mile Basin
- Community and Senior Center, Freemont Room, 83 Nancy’s Place Frisco, CO 80443
- Wednesday, July 20, 5:30-7pm, Lower Blue Basin
- North Branch Library, Blue River Room, 651 Center Cir, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Tuesday, July 26, 5:30-7pm, Upper Blue Basin
- Old County Courthouse, BOCC Hearing Room, 208 E Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Wednesday, July 27, 5:30-7pm, Snake River Basin
- Dillon Town Hall, Council Chambers, 275 Lake Dillon Drive, Dillon, CO 80435
Community members are encouraged to attend the open house that corresponds to their basin, however are welcome to attend any of the open houses to share feedback, as well as view data on short-term rental growth in Summit County.
The short-term rental survey to collect community input and feedback is available online at: https://summitcounty.civilspace.io.
For additional information, and to sign-up for notifications of short-term rental related events, community discussions, and news, please visit: https://summitcounty.civilspace.io.